Rule #1 - Engage the audience!
Large or small audiences, team-building groups, full day workshops, or quick, sharp, keynote addresses…
Edmond motivates and inspires audiences from all industries and backgrounds by applying cutting edge research, unexpected strategies, east-west thinking, and real-world applications – to today's most demanding professional, personal and inter-personal challenges. Edmond customises content for your desired outcome. Whether you have 30 minutes, an entire weekend or anything in between, he ensures that your time is spent with maximum effect in mind. Edmond’s presentations are always specifically adapted to your needs, goals, audience size and venue.
Edmond lives most of the year in New Zealand, and presentation scheduling is available year-round throughout Australasia. He is in North America for 2-3 time blocks a year, and schedules dates in those open time periods - or by special arrangement.
- Instant Zone! A Direct Approach to Peak Performance
- The Secret is Resilience: Skills for Succeeding in the Face of any Challenge
- Success? First, You Need to Be Fearless!
- Defending the Self: Thriving in the Face of Change, Crisis, and Conflict
- What the Masters Know: Martial-Art Strategies to Revive the Spirit & Kick Start Forward Momentum
- The Beauty of the Beginner's Mind
- Personal Balance: The Leader’s Artful Way of Being